Providing small businesses, family businesses and startups access to design services & manufacturing opportunities.
Have A Nice Day Studio works closely with clients to develop and commercialise their ideas. With a focus on the kids industry, we work with you to refine your ideas to a commercially viable concept and then quickly move to a working prototype. I prefer to get a product in the best hands for feedback as soon as possible. Prototypes are made either in-house by us or sourced locally. Production quantities can be produced in-house, sourced from manufacturers in Australia or overseas depending on individual circumstances.
Have A Nice Day’s own toys are developed with the same approach. Ideas are drawn up and prototyped quickly, sometimes with multiple variations and then given to our kids to watch how they play and interact with them. Design and functional elements can then be combined or enhanced to further improve the product and engagement.
What we offer:
- Work together to define the scope and requirements of the project (the brief)
- Your main goals for the project, market positioning and strategy
- Initial material and process consideration
- Ideas and sketches
- 3D computer modelling
- Renderings and presentation
- Complete prototype (or components of) to test and refine
- Limited number produced for consumer testing and feedback
- Manufactured in-house or locally
- Drawings and documentation for in-house manufacturing
- Drawings and files for external manufacturing
- Ongoing support and/or management
Do you have an idea for a new product or have you developed a concept and would like assistance to bring it to life?
Do you currently sell a product that could be improved or revamped? Would you like to reposition yourself in the market or align your product better to your audience?
Have you been asked to provide a certain file type and don’t know how to create it?
Collaboration - Would you like to team up with Have A Nice Day to develop a new product that aligns with both brands?
Have A Nice Day Studio is based on the Gold Coast. Send me a message and we’ll arrange a time to talk through your ideas and see what’s possible!